Meet the Specialist
Céleste Reumert Refn
Céleste Reumert Refn is a Master of law, and has written a book about Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), due for release later 2019. She is from Denmark but now lives in the UK, where she provides specialist Copyright and Trade Mark support for her clients.
Find out more about Céleste at www.grandipr.dk
In today’s episode:
- Get to know Céleste – IPR, Copyrights and Trademarks Specialist
- What is Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- The difference between Copyright and Trademark
- What you can and cannot Trademark
- Why it can be beneficial to Trademark your work
Listen to the Podcast Audio Version
Watch the YouTube Video Version
Interested in writing your book, but don’t know where to start?
Allow me to support your on your writing journey and get your book ready to share with the world.