Meet the Author
(Journey Through The Guilt Trip)
LEE LAM is a qualified coach, NLP Master Practitioner and Author. She has been a coach for 14 years. She knows first hand about battling ‘not good enough’ demons, fed up of worrying whether she was doing the right thing – as a parent, colleague, woman, wife. Enough!
Find out more about Lee at www.journeythroughtheguilttrip.co.uk
In today’s episode:
- Get to know LEE and her big mission
- What is the big deal about GUILT
- How others use GUILT to control
- What inspired Lee to write her book ‘Journey Through The Guilt Trip’
- Lee’s top tip on where to start shifting guilt in your life
Listen to the Podcast Audio Version
Watch the YouTube Video Version
Interested in writing your book, but don’t know where to start?
Allow me to support your on your writing journey and get your book ready to share with the world.