Meet the Author
KATE JONES is a ‘Facebook Queen’, author and all round amazing lady. At the age of 55, her lifelong self-limiting view of never being ‘good enough’ in any sphere of life, led her to the decision to take a totally radically and different approach. What followed was a powerful process of personal growth that has led to her becoming a published author, with a second book coming out (April 2019) that has taken her over 30 years to complete.
Find out more about Kate at www.katejonesonline.com
In today’s episode:
- Get to know KATE JONES
- Find out about Kate’s first writing venture (co-authoring a book)
- Why her limited beliefs and doubts held her back from writing
- The joy of finally admitting she is an author
- What she has learned by giving herself permission to write
- Kate’s teaser about her debut YA fiction/fantasy novel (due for release April 2019)
Listen to the Podcast Audio Version
Watch the YouTube Video Version
Interested in writing your book, but don’t know where to start?
Allow me to support your on your writing journey and get your book ready to share with the world.