Meet the Author
KAVITHA is the author of the book ‘Compassionism’, and the founder and MD of Compassionism Ltd, offering coaching and training, focusing on developing compassionate leaders. Kavitha holds a BSc in Biochemistry and Medical Biosciences, She earned her MBA in 2003. She is also a Master Practitioner of NLP, a Clinical Hypnotherapist and a trained yoga teacher. She is also a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts Manufacturing and Commerce. She is an experienced business coach and company director.
Find out more about Kavitha and Compassionism at https://compassionism.com/
In today’s episode:
- Get to know coach and author KAVITHA CHAHEL
- What is ‘Compassionism’?
- Why Kavitha was motivated to write the book.
- Kavitha’s writing process.
- How life gave her the push to share her book.
- Her mission to share her message on being compassionate.
Listen to the Podcast Audio Version
Watch the YouTube Video Version
Interested in writing your book, but don’t know where to start?
Allow me to support your on your writing journey and get your book ready to share with the world.